THN 15/20/30 WI-A1
TRACO Power’s 15 W / 20 W / 30 W 1" x 1” DC/DC converters are designed for LDO regulators
TRACO Power's 15 W, 20 W, and 30 W 5 VOUT DC/DC converters with a “-A1” suffix feature an extended trim range up to 6 VDC. The trim range enables trimming to the ideal voltage for LDO regulator applications, reducing power losses over the LDO while eliminating almost all ripple and noise components and providing a clean 5 VDC output voltage. This makes these converters ideal for providing isolation and regulation for circuits in low-noise applications.
These compact, high-performance converters feature: an ultra-wide 4:1 input range of 9 VIN to 36 VIN / 18 VIN to 75 VIN; full-load operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C (up to 105°C with derating); input to output isolation of 1,500 VDC; and a 6-sided shielded metal case with an insulated base plate.
- 1.00" x 1.00" x 0.39" package 6-sided metal case
- Ultra-wide 4:1 input range (9 VIN to 36 VIN or 18 VIN to 75 VIN)
- Temperature range: -40°C to +70°C (up to 105°C with derating)
- 5 VDC with 20% trim up to 6 VDC single output
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approved / EN55032 Class A
- 1,500 VDC I/O isolation
- >1.6 mill hours MTBF per MIL-HDBK-217F at +25°C
- 3-year warranty