THN 15N Series Encapsulated PCB-Mount DC/DC Converters
TRACO Power's 15 W converters feature an ultra-compact (1.00 in. x 1.0 in. x 0.39 in.), six-sided metal case
TRACO Power's THN 15N series high-performance, 15 W DC/DC converters are featured within an encapsulated and shielded 1 in. x 1 in. x 0.39 in. metal package. The enhanced design allows users to fully integrate an EN 55032 Class A filter without the need for any external components, while greatly reducing the no-load power consumption (96 mW to 336 mW).
The THN 15N devices feature a wide 2:1 input voltage range with tightly regulated output(s). Additional features include a remote on/off and trimmable outputs. The converters offer 1,600 VDC isolation and UL 62368-1 approvals making them ideal where space on the PCB is critical, including mobile equipment, instrumentation, distributed power architectures, and industrial electronics.
- Reduced no-load power consumption
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) Level A compliance with no external components required
- Wide 2:1 input ranges: 9 VIN to 18 VIN, 18 VIN to 36 VIN, and 36 VIN to 75 VIN
- -40°C to +70°C ambient temperature range, full-load operation
- 3.3 VDC to 24 VDC single and dual output
- 1,600 VDC I/O isolation
- 1.67 mill hrs. MTBF per MIL-HDBK-217F at +25°C
- IEC/EN/UL 60950-1/62368-1 approved
- 3-year warranty
- Mobile equipment
- Communication and industrial:
- Distributed power architectures